West End, London
Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits
16 days ago
My client, a prestigious global investment company in the heart of the West End are looking for a Team Assistant to join their busy team.
Your role as a Team assistant will include diary management, reception duties, managing general admin duties and ensuring a smooth running of the team.
Preferably somebody from Financial services background or similar and at least 1+ years' administration experience.
- Diary management
- Processing expense claims
- Coordination of meetings, dinners, lunches
- General office administrative duties such as booking travel, scanning, printing, binding and photocopying etc.
- Updating PowerPoint presentations
- To cover Reception duties during lunch and during their absence
- Supporting the team with any ad hoc duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven administrative experience, in a financial services organisation
- Able to work in a fast environment and can work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with different time zones
- Excellent team player
- Highly organised and able to manage different tasks
- Great communication skills and ability to liaise with senior management internally and externally
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please get in touch!