West End, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits
24 days ago
My client, a prestigious global investment company in the heart of the West End are looking for an Executive to join their busy team.
Your role as a Team assistant is to provide administrative support to the Executive PA and Team Co-ordinator and members of their team.
Preferably somebody from Financial services background or similar and at least 1+ years' experience as a PA or Team assistant or a bright graduate.
- Complex travel arrangements and extensive diary management
- Managing general administrative duties such as minute taking, processing invoices, document scanning, filing, printing etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive PA and Team Co-ordinator.
- May need to cover Reception duties during lunch and during their absence
- Cover Executive PA and Team Co-ordinator during absence
- Assisting with updating PowerPoint presentations
- General ad hoc duties
- Organising meetings and events external and internal
- Processing expense claims
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent
- Attention to detail is key
- Proven experience of working as a PA or Team assistant ideally in a SME financial services organisation
- Able to work in a fast environment and can work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with different time zones
- Motivated, switched on attitude
- Highly organised and able to manage different tasks
- Great communication skills and ability to liaise with senior management internally and externally
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please get in touch!