West End, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Amazing Benefits
about 1 year ago
My client, an Investment firm are looking for a Team Assistant / Receptionist to join their busy team in London.
The role is an exciting challenge that will require you to be resilient, professional, organised and efficient.
- Meet and greet guests in a professional and courteous manner, acting as the first point of contact for clients and guests
- Managing busy inbox
- Handle all incoming calls, ensuring all queries and calls are handled / transferred effectively and efficiently
- Managing 2 busy meeting rooms for lunches, breakfasts & meetings with catering
- Coordinating incoming mail & distributing to various departments. Preparing and sending outgoing post
- Keeping reception area and meeting rooms in an immaculate condition
- Ensure meeting room bookings are managed and booked in an efficient manner
- Ordering office stationery as requested by the business
- Dealing with staff expenses
- Ordering catering and refreshments
- Printing, filing and binding documents
- Ensure all printers are in working order, maintaining paper levels and replacing ink and toners where needed
- Working closely with the Head of Communications on ad hoc tasks
- Hours are 9am - 6pm
If this role sounds of interest, please do get in touch!