£38000 - £42000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client a Global Asset Management firm based in the heart of the City are seeking an Experienced Team Assistant to join their Advisory team!
Key tasks will include:
- Extensive email management
- Diary management
- Assisting in the production of all meeting packs for company meetings (including extensive company research), meeting notes and conference agendas
- Extensive liaison with clients and consultants
- Maintaining/updating spreadsheets with details of the team's meetings.
- Business travel arrangements including complex international itineraries and managing travel expenses
- Providing supplementary support to other members of the team across a full range of PA, secretarial and research activities as and when required
- Updating internal databases - CRM system daily
- Arranging extensive client Events, Parties, Roadshows and dinners
- Compliance approvals
- Team PA experience gained within Asset management, or at least within financial services.
- Events management
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excel and Word to intermediate level. PowerPoint would be advantageous.