City of London, London
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Great Benefits!
over 1 year ago
£30,000 to £34,000
City of London
My client - a renowned Financial Services firm based in the heart of London are looking for a polished, confident and highly motivated Team Assistant to join their stunning London headquarters.
This role will be based on Front of House where you will be meeting and greeting clients - however the majority of this role will focus on providing PA support to an Executive Director and the wider team.
You must have previous Receptionist or Team Assistant or Administrative experience gained from either professional services or financial services environment where you will have gained experience in organising travel, managing diaries and dealing with expenses.
This is a fantastic chance to join an amazing City FS firm!
The successful Team Assistant can expect to perform duties such as:
- Providing Team Assistant support to an Executive Director and his team
- Book regular international and domestic travel for team
- Diary Management
- Preparing printouts of meeting materials
- Getting lunches for team when required
- Register and greet all visitors
- Preparation of meeting rooms
- Distribute and prepare mail
- Involvement with Ad hoc projects
The successful Team Assistant will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous Team Assistant/Receptionist/Senior Administration experience
- Experienced gained ideally from either Professional Services or Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced skills with MS Office
- Good telephone manner
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!