Back to jobs
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary £33000 - £35000.00 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR & Executive Support
- Contact NameTracy Freeman
Our client, a Global Insurance company, are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join their team based in the Redhill office on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has prior experience within an admin assistant role, as you will be working very closely with various senior members.
Provide moderately complex secretarial/administrative support for senior managers, individuals, or departments.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, and minutes.
- Receive, screen and direct incoming calls, visitors, mail, and email.
- Maintain files, records, calendars, and diaries.
- May arrange business travel for one or more individuals and coordinate meeting arrangements.
- May be required to provide support for events.
- May prepare and submit expense accounts and other type expenses.
- May have delegated authority for some departmental administration (e.g. authorising annual leave requests, sickness absence etc).
- Contribute to the development and implementation of administrative standards, policies, and practices for the organisation.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an admin assistant role, ideally within a large financial services/corporate setting.
- Accurate touch-typing skills
- Basic judgement and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate skill level required for software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).