An excellent opportunity for a Team Assistant to support 2 busy departments of this high profile not for profit business based in Central London
As the Team Assistant you will provide secretarial support to both the Events and Membership & Communications departments. Working as part of the Senior Administrator in this varied role you will need to be super organised, a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills. other Senior Administrators to ensure the smooth running of these two busy departments.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Using your excellent communication skills to build relationships with clients, staff at all levels and external parties
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation for senior management
- Collate and submit expenses for Directors
- Devise and maintain office systems, including incoming post and general filing
- Take minutes of meetings, generically on a bi monthly basis, with occasional travel to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Managing diaries including the Room Bookings team with diary allocation
- Co-ordinate booking room requirements for members meetings and events
- General diary and meeting management; preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and documents.
- Co-ordinate hospitality booking forms and in-house dining collateral
- Database management
- Event management of small ad-hoc member events
- Financial management to include issue of POs and invoices
Required skills and attributes:
- Previous Team Assistant / Secretarial experience is essential l
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diary Management experience is essential
- Minute taking skills
- Ability to update and maintain databases
- Ability to build Stakeholder relationships
- An excellent team player able to use initiative and work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, PowerPoint, word)
Salary £28 000 - £30000
Hybrid Working: 2/3 days in the office 2/3 days at home
Flexible working hours
Location: Central London WC2
Excellent Benefits: Pension 9% to 12% / Life Assurance / Holidays 25 to 30 days /Gym / Season Ticket Loan / Employee Assistance program
NOTE: During your 3 month probation you will be required to work in the office full time