Up to £38000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Team PA (12 Month Maternity Cover)
My client, a leading Asset Management firm are looking for an experinced PA to support the Compliane, HR, Legal and Operations teams!
Particular focus on providing PA support to the Compliance department;
- Assisting with accurate and timely delivery of Compliance monitoring tasks.
- Compliance reporting - preparing Compliance Certificates to be distributed to the Client, ensuring deadlines are met and that distribution details are kept up to date.
- Monitoring of receiving PA declarations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the annual AML review.
- Other ad/hoc Compliance work.
- Issuing of fee invoices to Clients, as well as ensuring distribution details are kept up to date.
- Assisting to prepare legal documents for signing. Saving Legal documents to Satuit and filing.
- Minute taking and circulating the minutes for the Business and Operating Committee Meeting.
- In the absence of the PA to the COO - preparation and delivery of the Board pack.
- Accurate updates to company organisational charts and the Company Who's Who page on the intranet.
- Assisting with recording absence on the HR system; Cascade.
- Running reports from Cascade and sending out communications to staff.
- Preparation of Emergency contacts reports, distribution to those specified.
- Assist with the organisation of in-house training, talks and company activities
- Assist with the organisation of Due Diligence Operational meetings with Clients.
- Daily diary management, organising internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Day to day filing and ad-hoc requests.
- Communication with staff across the business and third party providers such as auditors, brokers, service providers and Clients.
- Covering work for the PA to the COO and PA to Operations when they are on annual leave.
This is a busy varied role, if you have FS experience please calls to discuss further.