City of London, London
£35000 - £38000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Team Assistant within Client Service
My client a Global Equity Investment firm based in London's West End are seeking an Experienced Team Assistant to join their Client Services team!
This position provides support to the Head of Client Service and the Client Managers in the US client team. The Team Assistant will report into and operate in partnership with the Executive Assistant in the Client Service team to provide seamless support to the US client service team.
Key tasks will include:
- Extensive email management.
- Diary management.
- Assisting in the production of all meeting packs for company meetings (including extensive company research), meeting notes and conference agendas.
- Extensive liaison with clients and consultants.
- Maintaining/updating spreadsheets with details of the team's meetings.
- Business travel arrangements including complex international itineraries and managing travel expenses.
- Providing supplementary support to other members of the team across a full range of PA, secretarial and research activities as and when required.
- Assisting with the management of the office.
- Updating internal databases - CRM system daily
- EA/PA experience gained within fund management, or at least within financial services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good grammar is essential and a moderate knowledge of/familiarity with financial terms would be useful.
- Excel and Word to intermediate level. PowerPoint would be advantageous.
- Good database/spreadsheet management skills.