City of London, London
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits
22 days ago
Our client an International Insurance company are looking for a Team PA to join their successful and growing team. As Team PA you will be relied upon to provide efficient administrative and organisational support to 4 Senior Managers, reporting into the CEO's Senior PA.
Our client is looking for an experienced, reliable and passionate PA who is proactive in supporting the members of the team
- Deputise for the PA in her absence, day to day diary management, arranging meetings, booking lunches and booking taxi's etc.
- Managing Heads of Underwriting and the VP for Business Development and Underwriting's diaries.
- Assistance with administrative tasks and ad hoc scheduling of meetings for other senior managers.
- Assist PA with quarterly board meetings and organise internal meeting itineraries for management visiting from other offices.
- Liaise with external suppliers and maintain and organise office equipment.
- Arranging all business travel for executive members of staff, including CEO and Executive Director.
- Assist the PA to plan and organise office events such as Away Days, Town Halls, Cocktail Party, Summer Party and Christmas Party.
Skills and Experience
- A passion for providing excellent customer service and going above and beyond to help people at all levels of the Company.
- Strong team player who is also able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail in order to maintain accuracy of data and file records
- Excellent Interpersonal skills: active listener, purposeful communication, confident interaction, and ability to work within a team
- Intermediate level computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)