City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits!
about 1 month ago
£28,000 - £30,000
My client is a leading global management consultancy based in London - they are now looking for a Team Secretary to join their rapidly expanding team. They are looking for someone who is bright, proactive and able to demonstrate initiative.
You will have at least a year's Team Secretary experience and have strong diary management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing a company who will support you in terms of growth, development and career progression.
The successful Team Secretary will provide first-class support to Senior Partners, your duties will include:
- Diary Management - Organisation of complex diary and international travel arrangements
- Inbox Management - Reviewing incoming e-mails/phone calls
- Time Management - Manage and prioritise workload
- Submission of expenses
- Supporting the wider team - booking rooms, visitors, catering and travel booking
- Arranging internal team meetings, promoting external client events and preparing documents
- Assist in organising all staff meetings and social events
What's in it for you:
Alongside the competitive salary the successful Team Secretary will also receive the following:
- Bonus (7% of salary)
- Fun and fast paced working environment
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!