City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Plus Benefits
4 months ago
Our client, a global investment company, are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to support the hiring process for technology roles based in their London Offices. As Tech Talent Acquisition Advisor you will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle of all technology positions from advertising, conducting interviews and onboarding.
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking and have experience in technology recruitment this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
- Coordinating all employment related on-boarding paperwork and induction process in collaboration with the team.
- Ensuring data integrity of the organisation's ATS following GDPR policies
- Designing and executing various recruitment strategies dependant on role requirements.
- Building relationships with the business leaders, team members, candidates and professional networks.
- Providing benchmarking analysis
- Contributing to building an employer brand and continually seeking ways to improve talent quality and experience
- Contributing to the ongoing development of HR processes and systems.
- Ensure D&I is continuously embedded throughout the recruitment process, attracting a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Assist or lead projects (where required)
- Assist the team with HR, benefits and payroll queries
- Other administrative duties or responsibilities as required
Skills & Experience
- Proven Technology recruitment experience within a fast-paced environment
- Experience identifying tech talent in a broad number of technical disciplines
- Experience of working with ATS and HRIS Technologies desirable
- CIPD qualification
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise projects and work collaboratively or independently
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to positively influence and leverage relationships