£50000 - £60000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Technology Production Manager - £60,000
My Client who are a Major player within the Foreign Exchange World are looking to hire a Technology Production Manger To contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of technical strategy that maximises net profit by helping to drive sales, service and controlling costs; to build motivated and high performing teams through the effective leadership and line management of staff and external resources.
It will be the responsibility of the Technology Production Manager to administer everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide technical support to all Associates through the management of their team and systems specialists, coordinate with their team to resolve all issues within required timeframes and recommend appropriate changes to all policies and procedures and evaluate all implementations.
They will also be expected to evaluate all implementations and processes, whilst providing technical support to all business areas by managing the systems specialists effectively, ensuring that relevant training and documentation is provided to the relevant teams for new systems and/or changes to existing processes.
It will also be a key requirement to maintain all project plans and ensure delivery of all projects is within the agreed timeframes set out by stakeholders. Including the outlining and maintaining of project plans and milestones, scope documentation and keep the business informed of any delays or major project progression.
Job key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Works with the Head of Technology to execute the technical strategy working with in house and outsourced technology partners.
- Generate ideas about future activities to ensure a cutting edge strategy; maintains up to date knowledge of the marketplace, competitors and technology trends.
- Takes decisions on matters relating to the day to day system uptime of the Technology stack within their defined work area including the strategic planning of resources.
- Management of all application environments e.g. Development, Staging, Production etc related to the Technology stack.
- Owns Incident Management framework.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Financial services in a Technology or Application Support leadership position.
Key Systems and Processes
- Knowledge of trading systems and associated applications.
- Deep understanding of CRM and CMS.
- Knowledge of Payment systems and processes.
- Knowledge of the project and development cycle.
- Understanding of and implementation experience of collaboration and messaging applications of an enterprise nature.
Key Skills Sought
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written to include report writing and group presentations.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritise.
- A collaborative team player - concerned with the team success as well as individual performance.
- Visible Leadership skills - can motivate others to achieve.