City of London, London
£70000 - £80000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Trade Support Specialist
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Excellent Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a international trading company that are currently looking for a Trade Support Specialist. The ideal candidate must have a wealth of system support experience providing both local and global support.
- To provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients.
- Problem ownership, from incident to resolution.
- Working closely with development, business and key stake holders to deploy upgrades and enhancements into test/production environments.
- System checks, proactive alert monitoring
- Support of bespoke systems including its market data and exchange connectivity.
- In depth knowledge of Exchange connectivity and market data.
- Exposure to low Latency high frequency trading environments
- Support of Smart Order Routing
- Understanding of equities, symbology and order flow
- Technical strengths would include the ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of Unix/Linux, as well as the proficient use of a scripting language and preferably demonstrable competence in at least one dynamic programming language
- Exposure to revision control software
- Client focus.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a true sense of urgency.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Ability to build solid relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to display a technical & numerate skill set with the capability to understand issues and seek appropriate resolution in the best interest of the client and the firm.
- Understanding of common institutional trading practices, especially in conjunction with connectivity and electronic trading.
- Conceptual understanding of the European securities markets and structure.
- Extremely proactive and attentive to business-critical issues.
- Technically sound (Unix and FIX) with the ability to explain complex methodologies and workflows concisely.
- The candidate should welcome a challenge, embrace change, be creative, work well under tight deadlines, and thrive in a team-oriented, results-oriented environment.
For more information please get in contact as soon as possible.