Our client, a not-for-profit organisation, are looking for a Training Coordinator to join their Grantham based team.
The Training Co-ordinator will provide administration support to all aspects of training activity and will liaise closely with the Programme Development Executive and Head of Education and Professional Development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience in a Training/LMS role looking for a chance to develop and grow.
Our client has a hybrid working policy with baseline attendance required at the office 2 days per week.
- Creating booking portal for new training courses and education events
- Updating relevant webpages
- Ensuring accurate recording of learner data on CRM and elsewhere
- Create marketing plans for all courses and work with relevant teams to facilitate internal and external promotion
- Processing learner registrations for all existing and future TA courses
- Creating appropriate documentation for all training events (e.g. delegate badges, learner packs, etc.) and liaising with facilities team to ensuring rooms are booked and catering arranged
- Provide student support throughout the learner journey, liaising with learners and tutors as necessary.
- Ensuring directory of tutor details and their CPD records is maintained.
- Supporting internal quality assurance process and ensuring that feedback is sought and collated electronically using SurveyMonkey.
- Liaising with relevant teams regarding registrants for qualifications
- Administering examinations at the Training Academy:
- Updating website and registration portal
- Ensuring internal rooms are booked
- Collating examination registrants
- Exam invigilation
- Liaising with and collating alternative examination venues
- Providing relevant teams with accurate exam candidate lists
- Sending out examination results
- Providing membership team with accurate information regarding learners who are eligible for free membership
- Facilitate all aspects of INFORM webinars post-sale, including delivering introductory presentation and facilitation of Q&A session.
- Facilitating the delivery of the programme (liaising with MP Skills on the delivery of courses, managing submissions to the scheme)
Key skills and experience:
- Administration and IT skills including setting up and hosting webinars
- Organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, internally and externally
- Able to take ownership of projects and deliver on time using initiative
- Able to work adaptably as part of a team
- Methodical with excellent eye for detail and desire to work accurately
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines
- Presentation and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge/experience of training sector
- Technical knowledge in MMM or other related STEM discipline