North London, London
£200.00 - £230.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Transactional Manager
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Lead and mentor the AP, Credit Control and Payroll teams
- North - London
This National Healthcare provider prides themselves on high performance, continuously exceeding expectations. They have a rare opportunity for an experienced, results driven leader to manage their transactional team on an interim basis.
Reporting to the Finance Director the purpose of this role is to manage the Accounts Payables, Credit Control and Payroll functions:
- Access and review processes and implement improvements across transactional teams
- Drive and manage projects to ensure successful implementation
- Mentoring, training and development the team of 4
- Hand on involvement with Accounts Payable
- Month end reporting, assisting with budget preparation and audit requirements
- Providing analysis and commentary on Management reporting
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The successful person for this position will be highly experienced in Transactional finance with a strong understanding of accounting principles and strong leadership skills. With proven experience in streamlining and improving processes, you will be a strong leader who enjoys mentoring and developing the team. Strong analytical skills and project management are essential. You will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and be results driven. You will need strong change management experience with a hands on approach and a proactive attitude. Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels is essential.
What's On Offer?
- Immediate interim Opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Fast paced, dynamic culture
- Great team environment
- Partner with Senior Management
- Opportunity to add genuine value and improve processes