Solihull, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Treasury & Reporting Manager
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team responsible for providing independent oversight of treasury and treasury related risks across all the markets in which my client operates. In this role, you will have group-wide exposure which will allow you to develop a holistic understanding across all the key areas of this truly global operation.
- To work with the business units to identify forecast and monitor foreign exchange exposures across the Group
- To manage the impact of these exposures and deliver timely and insightful reporting to key stakeholders.
- To identify, monitor and manage the interest rate exposure across the Group and report the impact of market movements.
- To work with the Group Treasury Manager and Group Financial Control team to ensure that the appropriate accounting treatment of all derivatives is understood and applied correctly.
- To ensure all required documentation and testing under IFR9 is complete and accurate and all derivatives achieve the desired accounting treatment.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Plc / Group environment
- Experience in a group corporate treasury function with a specific exposure to derivatives and risk management.