£55000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
KennedyPearce are partnering with a well-established e-commerce company who have grown significantly over the past few years. This role will report into the Group Financial Controller and is a newly created role established to build and lead the treasury function with the aim of strengthening operational finance.
What You Will Do…
- Manage all aspects of cash and digital asset management .
- Control and manage daily transfers for customer.
- Daily reporting to capture firm's liquidity and regulatory capital footprint.
- Assist with the analysis and optimization of the global finance activities.
- Ability to deal with foreign exchange and other money market instruments.
- Implement new policies and relevant standards, guidelines and procedures for internal regulatory compliance.
- Investigating and resolving failed and unmatched transactions.
- Performing daily reconciliations.
- Partner with the rest of the Finance team and other cross-functional teams to work on process improvements and wider projects initiatives.
In order to be successful:
- ACT/ AMCT qualified
- Available on a short notice
- Experience in an E-commerce environment