City of London, London
£65000.00 - £72000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
FTC: 6 Months
Salary: £65,000 - £72,000 + Benefits (Pro Rata)
I am currently recruiting for an amazing insurance company based in the city, that are currently looking for a web developer to join their newly created division. The ideal candidate with have a wealth of development experience working within a financial services or professional services organisation.
Core Responsibilities as a Web developer:
- Create website layout/user interfaces using standard HTML/CSS/LESS .
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of software documentation.
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders in the business and IT.
- Identify critical issues and ensure workload is managed accordingly.
- Be part of the on-call team providing 24/7 support on a rota basis.
- Ensuring all code meets any agreed upon coding standards and style guides.
Core Skill's Required as a Senior Developer
- Knowledge of PHP advantageous, including PHP template engines.
- API creation and integration.
- Ability to manage workload and work within agreed SLA's.
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of stakeholders across all areas of the business.
- Excellent customer service skills.
For more information please get in contact with Shane White Immediately