£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Digital Web Editor - £40,000 - £50,000
Our Client is looking for a Web Editor to support the Marketing Team in using the CMS (Hubspot), designing and creating new areas to house 'hubs' of content, and supporting digital projects. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody to develop into a key member of their team as they progress and grow.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to set up lead generation campaigns including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
- Working with media partners and setting up lead generation, conversion funnel and branding campaigns.
- Able to develop end to end optimisation testing processes, data driven mind set with A/B testing and optimisation skills.
- Working alongside the wider marketing team to develop content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages.
- Analytical reporting of our digital marketing activity, working towards monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Previous experience in executing digital marketing campaigns on various platforms i.e. Display Ad Networks, Google Adwords, SEO, Social Media, Native Ads and Direct Media Buying.
- Strong knowledge in web traffic sources, ad technologies and advertising networks.
- Highly computer literate, tech-savvy and able to use third party tools.
- Previous experience using Hubspot functions.
- Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker; self-motivated and flexible; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A collaborative attitude.
This is a growing Team and a growing opportunity.