A Finance Analyst is responsible for recommends actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
Responsibilities can include:
- Analysing current and past financial data
- Evaluating current financial performance and identifying trends
- Preparing reports, making conclusions that management can use and finding discrepancies and communicating insights with team
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Creating financial models that can predict the outcome of certain business decisions.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth