One of the world's leading real estate investment firms is looking for an Accounts Assistant to help drive their business forward to create further ambition and opportunity as a global leader. This is a company that heavily focuses on internal progression, employee growth, and creating a positive & flexible work environment for all members of staff. In this role you will be reporting to the Finance Director/Senior Fund Controller.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as an Accounts Assistant:
- Assisting fund controllers with corporate entity management.
- Coordinate cash flow forecasting for clients together with the fund controllers and the asset management team and process cash distributions/drawdowns and payment to client process.
- Post journal entries into Yardi (e.g. accruals, provisions and revaluations).
- Monitor client billings across the team, ensuring billing forecasts are completed on time and invoices raised. Pursue aged debtors and liaise with client and group finance teams to resolve any issues.
- Assemble and distribute financial reports including monthly and quarterly investor reports, documentation for independent auditors, supporting schedules and reports from general ledger and ancillary systems.
Required Qualifications & Experience as an Accounts Assistant:
- Keen interest in working towards an accounting qualification e.g. ACCA, CIMA, etc. The employer will provide relevant support for towards these qualifications.
- Previous experience in a book-keeping or accounting role and/or similar experience is preferred.
- Maturity to communicate effectively with both clients and colleagues around the world.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This Accounts Assistant role will pay up to £50,000 as well as offering a 20-30% bonus plus generous benefits. If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, and you have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to apply.