City of London, London
Up to £14 per hour
2 months ago
We're searching for Accounts Payable Assistant with all round experience to join our clients team.
Their leisure clubs are conveniently placed around London.
They specialises in providing members with an array of health classes e.g. Pilates, yoga etc. .
You must have multi site experience for this role.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following but are not limited to:
- End to end management of Accounts Payable (creditors)
- Data entry and integrity of information into accounting system & internal database system
- Preparing & processing creditors payments
- Auditing all invoices - creditors and payroll (contractors) and responsible for all statutory compliance
- Monitoring financial transactions.
We're looking for a candidate that thrives when it comes to working in a fast paced environment. A candidate that possesses impeccable time management and above has exceptional attention to detail qualities.
ONLY experienced candidates will be considered.
This is a great opportunity for an individual wishing to return to the workforce or someone who already works for other clients and is looking to increase his/her client base.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Please apply on the link provided or alternatively email me your CV to Kelvin at Kelvin@kennedypearce.com