City of London, London
Up to £120 per day
about 1 month ago
We're searching for Accounts Payable Assistant with all round experience to join our clients team.
Their social are conveniently placed around London.
Friendly fast paced working enviroment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following but are not limited to:
- End to end management of Accounts Payable (creditors)
- Data entry and integrity of information into accounting system & internal database system
- Preparing & processing creditors payments
- Auditing all invoices - creditors and payroll (contractors) and responsible for all statutory compliance
- Monitoring financial transactions.
We're looking for a candidate that thrives when it comes to working in a fast paced environment. A candidate that possesses impeccable time management and above has exceptional attention to detail qualities.
This is an ideal role for you if you are looking to get on the accountancy ladder.
Reasobale experience is mandatory.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Please apply on the link provided or alternatively email me your CV to Kelvin at Kelvin@kennedypearce.com