City of London, London
£23000 - £26000 per annum
4 months ago
Kennedypearce are currently recruting for a French Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk for a national leading Events company based in London.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, the Accounts Payable Assistant is responsible for the smooth management of the process of obtaining purchase invoices from both venues and auxiliary suppliers and for the management of their approval, accurate recording and posting within the system.
- Scanning, Registering and matching invoices to purchase orders
- Weekly meetings and reporting relating to unapproved invoices
- Resolving purchase orders that cannot be matched
- Scanning, Registering and sending out for approval non-PO invoices
- Dealing with internal and external queries via phone and email with a timely resolution
- Supplier statement reconciliations
You must have at least 1 years experience & French speaking.
There is a flexible salary on this role.