City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
My client works in the entertainment industry and they are looking for a Junior Accountant/Accounts Receivable to join their Finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a charismatic individual to join a rapidly expanding business, offering great career development and training.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monthly & Quarterly sales invoicing cycles
- Credit Control of all customer accounts
- Ensure that all debt is collected within credit terms via email and telephone.
- Interacting with the Business Development department to resolve customer account queries
- Weekly cash flow forecasting (receipts only) for the group Financial Controller.
- Weekly debtor tracker with Debt recommendations and suggestions for further action
- Providing support to the Management Accountant for items such as Accrued and Deferred income
- Providing support to the Financial Controller with reconciling the monthly revenues inclusive of updating revenue schedules
- Daily cash & Bank reconciliations and ad hoc assistance with payments
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Degree Educated (2:1 and above)
- 1 years' experience in Accounts Receivable
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A real team player, charismatic and can get on well with others
- Flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment and customer focused
- Experience in Sage and Microsoft Dynamics NAV is advantageous
- Reliable, conscientious and dedicated