£35000 - £50000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
3 months ago
Assistant Area Controller - London
Wokring with a leading media firm, I have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Area Controller who is looking to broaden their horizons! With great travel potential and opportunities and working within a prominent role, the sky literally is the limit in this role
As Area Controller, you will be responsible for Cluster business controls for assigned markets. Working across a range of offices across the EMEA, Latin America and Asia Pacific
Responsibilities for the Assistant Area Controller includes:
- Ensure that individual Markets assigned maintain their financial controls and prepare analysis of accounts on a timely basis
- Annual Risk assessment and Agency Profile for assigned markets / agencies
- Documentation/presentation of site visits
- Perform assigned plan for onsite visits. To evaluate the effectiveness of different Market's compliance with company policy and the internal control framework.
- Document the reviews and provide feedback to individual Markets and EMEA
- Periodic monitoring controls for assigned markets
The ideal Area Controller will have an accounting degree, CPA or equivalent academic level in the relevant field. A solid experience in relevant roles and a flexibility and desire to travel. On offer is a generous salary package of £50000 per annum, regular, fully expensed travel prospects and and a great opportunity to progress within the business.
Get your career to take off with this role! Please call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org