£150 - £200 per day
RM AMA 0806_1528468904
4 months ago
My client is a leading Retail organisation based in London and due to recent expansion they are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant who has 2-3 years experience dealing with budgeting and forecasting. You'll need to be an effective communicator with a strong eye for detail.
- Assisting with completion of the company management accounts, including reviewing the general ledger
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of revenue accounting
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis and other ad hoc analysis
- Accounting journal entries, including loan postings and interest accruals
- Ownership of fund payments, creditor positions, control accounts and inter-company reconciliations.
To be successful for the role it is essential that you have:
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Degree level educated with strong academics
- Strong Excel skills
- An open and honest approach, work with integrity