City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Billing Analyst - Financial Services
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of London's leading financial institutions in a role that will provide unique challenges and excellent development opportunities.
You will be required to analyse and review monthly billing output and to issue accurate invoices and credit notes to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
The role requires a candidate that has manual billing experience and is confident in being able to attend high level meetings, therefore being a strong and diligent communicator is one of the key's to being successful in this role.
- Generating and distributing invoices & credit-notes for the various products
- Review monthly outputs to ensure they are correct
- Checking of contracts and approval of orders
- Communicate with customers and colleagues to resolve any queries
- Assisting in the preparation of statistical revenue information for finance teams and monthly reconciliations
- Maintain confidentiality of internal financial records and billing information
- Reconciliations and ad hoc /other duties
- Ensure correct billing controls/protocols are followed
- 3 years+ experience of billing/invoicing
- Financial Services background preferred but not essential
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and self-starting with ability to multi-task and effectively manage own workload
- Sociable personality, outgoing and forthcoming
- Highly organised and methodical