City of London, London
Up to £34000 per annum
16 days ago
This individual will be responsible for reviewing new and existing sales orders and billing. The job holder may also work on other projects that support revenue/sales generation and contract structuring.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Functions to be performed include: analyze contract terms, fees, billing data, sales orders, and service configuration
- Review findings with internal stakeholders and document any recommended changes.
- Track all account reviews and the status of change requests.
- Provide support to Sales and Account Management teams.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance preferred. Law students with appropriate experience are also welcome to apply
- Contract administration, audit or billing experience
- Must be competent using Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, Functions such as VLOOKUP)
- Salesforce.com and/or order entry experience is a plus
- Must be able to interpret contracts, orders, and services
- Ability to work well in a team environment and strong customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to track projects
- Proven track record of problem solving, solution building, and successful execution