City of London, London
£25000 - £27000 per annum
BS - JN_1631534742
10 days ago
Join a UK pioneer in corporate networks and help to deliver on their focus of providing the very best in customer service. As a Billing Specialist, your role is to verify, process and deliver customer invoices for the allocated customers within agreed SLAs. The role will include delivery of bespoke reporting, liaison with internal customers, and general operational requirements within the team. The position will offer considerable opportunity for the right person to gain experience within a rapidly developing area of the Business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilites as Billing Specialist:
- Work closely with all Finance teams
- Create and Maintain customer accounts in Sage
- Processing of Sales Orders and validation checks for Internal Systems.
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes.
- Deal efficiently with any Customer queries regarding their accounts.
- Achievement of Business Critical KPI's and Monthly targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Must be PC literate and able to use standard software packages particularly Excel
- Strong customer services focus
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of work
- Experience working for an ISP or communications provider would be preferable but not essential
- Sharing responsibilities and strong team working capability
- Good communication skills are essential and must be able to work on own initiative.
£25,000 - £27,000.
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:30.