Up to £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- The Accounts & Billing Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the tenant utilities billing process, to maximise cost recovery and incremental income whilst identifying any opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- To serve as the accounting representative for the Utilities function, preparing all accounting journals and reconciliations.
- Analysis and Variance
- Preparation of P&L
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare and maintain utility consumption reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Bill tenants for all utility consumption
- Good analytical skills
- Utilities exposure
- Worked in a billings role
- Eye for detail