City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus 15% & healthcare.
3 months ago
One of the largest diversified corporations in the world is recruiting for a Business Analyst. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the General Manager.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
Functional expertise in:
- inventory/data/business analysis
- problem solving & trouble-shooting
- work process design
- continuous improvement
- compliance & control
Acts as a resident expert in all Inventory Management System queries and issues. The range of assignments includes -
- managing system security settings
- interface settings and accountancy
- Team member of Project Teams (e.g. SCM project implementations)
- Part of Global Structure for IT Management for the Tubular Products Business Unit
- Oversees junior Business Analysts within the team and Regional Site Administrators across all European SCM projects
- Communicates with people at all levels - internally and externally.
- Business analysis experience
- Inventory management
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus.