An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Business Development Executive for a global Law Firm.
This is a permanent Hybrid role of 3 days per week in their office based in the City of London.
As Business Development Executive you will be working within specific teams in the business, reporting to your Business Development Manager, and working collaboratively across the internal BD teams and with BD team members in the international offices.
Previous experience within a law firm is desirable.
Responsibilities as a Business Development Executive
- Support the practise groups with ongoing BD profile raising activity on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for managing the distribution of newsletters, social media posts and other marketing content, while working closely with the PR, brand and online marketing teams to create the content.
- Attending BD meetings to support partners and fee-earners to identify opportunities for new business, generating relevant ideas to build market presence for your practise groups, including he opportunity to contribute and shape BD plans.
- Manage the proposal lifecycle, including being responsible for relevant pitches, managing and producing individual capability statements as well as providing input on pitch presentations.
- Work closely with BD managers to help partners to further develop profitable revenue growth on the key client relationships.
- Work with event managers to produce and deliver outstanding client events but also support the logistics and materials required for the sponsored and overseas events.
- Liaise with the communications and PR team on internal news announcements and press releases to support the media plan.
- Work on targeted client research and trends, creating research reports so they focus on key areas of relevance and suggesting BD opportunities to fee-earners.
Skills and Experiences required
- 2-3 years Business Development experience in a Professional Services environment.
- Experience within a legal firm would be desirable.
- Quick learner who is interested in putting time into learning the specific sector you will be working in.
- Critical thinking, showcasing an ability to plan ahead.
- Enthusiastic, confident, resilient, and open to challenges and change.
- Proactive with a positive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercially aware and knowledgeable, able to demonstrate that you consistently add value to business development thinking and activities.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, paying £40,000 to £50,000 per annum. A hybrid role of 3 days in the office based in the City of London.