Up to £180 per day
2 months ago
My Client, an extremely successful and well-established Investment firm based in the City are looking for a Client Services Associate to join their team on a 6 Month contract basis. Successful candidates will be passionate about offering exceptional services to clients, 2 years' experience within a Client Services role and investment/ industry knowledge.
As a Client Services Associate you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all client inquiries are responded to within defined service levels.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all transaction requests.
- Communicating effectively with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc.
- Assessing client needs, expectations and behaviours as a basis for recommending service enhancements.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are continually followed and that key business unit indicators are met.
- Proactively managing internal client relationships (i.e. Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Service providers, Fund Financial Services and Systems Integration) to ensure support for clients' needs.
- Maintaining an appropriate level of industry knowledge.
- Having strong awareness of industry competition, including types and levels of service offered.
- Managing client data for internal recordkeeping purposes. Produces management information and internal updates on client activity.
- Escalates appropriately and is risk aware.
- Participating in special projects and cross-functional teams/initiatives as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
As a Client Services Associate you will need:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent combination experience and training and experience; graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum two years related business experience.
- Strong foundation of mutual fund industry and basic investment knowledge.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Language skills: English and German / French
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Powerpoint, Access and Excel would be valuable.