£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has come up with my Client, an FX and CFD Trading Firm based in London. Due to business success they are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team.
If you have 1 years experience within a similar role and are looking for a new challenge within a well-established firm, please apply below! 30-35K
As a compliance analyst you will be responsible for:
Providing support and assistance to enable effective monitoring of the Firm's systems and controls in line with the Compliance Monitoring Programme.
* Providing advice and guidance to the Client Onboarding Team.
* Ensuring compliance logs are kept up to date.
* Assisting with complaints handling where required.
* Gathering information for monthly MI.
- Assisting in preparation of the monthly compliance pack for senior management team.
* Providing regulatory updates, reports and research on requested subjects and assist with horizon scanning.
As a Compliance Analyst you will need:
Strong academic background, educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably law, economics or business.
* At least 1 years' experience of working in a compliance environment.
* The ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
* The ability to prioritise workloads effectively, operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
* The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
* Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
* Good understanding of the FCA regulations that impact the Firm