£30000 - £35000 per annum
24 days ago
An exciting opportunity has come up with my Client, an FX and CFD Trading Firm based in London. Due to business success they are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team.
If you have 1 years experience within a similar role and are looking for a new challenge within a well-established firm, please apply below!
As a compliance analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing support and assistance to enable effective monitoring of the Firm's systems and controls in line with the Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Providing advice and guidance to the Client Onboarding Team.
- Ensuring compliance logs are kept up to date.
- Assisting with complaints handling where required.
- Gathering information for monthly MI.
- Assisting in preparation of the monthly compliance pack for senior management team.
Providing regulatory updates, reports and research on requested subjects and assist with horizon scanning.
As a Compliance Analyst you will need:
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably law, economics or business.
- At least 1 years' experience of working in a compliance environment.
- The ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to prioritise workloads effectively, operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding of the FCA regulations that impact the Firm