City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum
2 months ago
A Property Investment business based in Central London, they are a market leader with a recognised name in Financial Services and Property Investment. The business has been through an Acquisition and is continuing to develop and grow into areas outside of the UK, namely the United States. Due to a series of high profile transactions the Corporate Finance team is growing and requires a Manager.
This opportunity with work closely with Senior Managers and Directors to take responsibility for:
- Partnering on M&A transactions (including overseas)
- Partner on equity capital markets transactions, including IPOs and secondary fundraisings
- Origination activities, taking an active role in pitching and generally supporting business development
- Contributing to pitches and proposals
- Playing a lead role across all aspects of the sale process and fund-raising process
- Liaising with other departments on transactions and obtaining advice from overseas counsel on cross-border transactions
- Drafting and negotiating key documents
- Writing articles and briefings for internal and external publications
- Managing 2/3 direct reports including appraisal and reviews
Skills & Experience
You will need to have the following:
· Big 4 ACA background with post qualified experience in Corporate Finance and/or Transaction Services within the Big 4 or a relatable industry to Property Investment.
· Experience of providing business advice and shareholders on strategic planning and M&A activities.
· Technical knowledge and the ability to interpret, translate and simplifying complex concepts.
· Experienced in leading engagements & performance managing more junior members of the team
· Demonstrate you are a role model to direct reports and the wider team by motivating and leading by example.
The base salary for this role is from £90,000 - £100,000