Up to £35000.00 per annum
7 months ago
As a Credit Admin Officer you will be responsible for:
- Preparing the pre-disbursement checklist and make sure the Client has transferred sufficient funds to their account for fees and minimum balance
- Preparing the Authorisation to release (AR) and check the Pre-disbursement checklist against the Condition Precedent stipulated in the Loan Agreement / Facility Agreement.
- The verification of customers' signatures against the Authorised Signatures List.
- Checking the Drawdown Requests from customers
- Sending of confirmation on drawdown to customer if requested.
- Prepare the COF and give the Treasury Front Office.
- Setting up of new facility accounts.
- Preparation of standard correspondences.
- To give a copy of the AR to Treasury Back Office for the payment to be input in Swift.
- Input the fund transfer in T24 for booking fees and ensure all other fees have been paid
- Notifying the Treasury Front Office of any drawdown, rollovers and repayments
- Checking the payment instruction from customer.
- To obtain COF/Libor rate from the dealers for loan re-pricing and rollovers.
- Re-price all overseas mortgages and personal loans
- Input new Loan Drawdown, Loan Rollover, Re-pricing and make necessary amendments in T24 as per customer's instructions
- To send loan advice for all rollovers and repricing to customers.
- Follow up on account balances to ensure there are no late payments.
- To review the overseas mortgages annually from their date of drawdown and charge the annual review fee.
- To input in T24 for service charges, upfront fees, commitment fees and penalty charges received
- To check the Reconciliation Statements for outstanding items and pass the necessary entries in T24.
- Updating and maintaining of customer information in T24.
As a Credit Admin Officer you will need:
- Experience in all the above
- 2-5 years experience in credit admin
- Knowledge of SILVERLAKE is desirable