£30000 - £32000 per annum
5 months ago
As a Credit Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the operational running of the Retail Credit
- To provide support to the Head Retail Credit in all operational areas of the Retail Credit
- Manage the assessment and processing of lending proposals from the Retail network, and the presentation of proposals to Risk
- Operational responsibility for the annual review process for all existing credit portfolio loans to ensure that all borrowing requirements and covenants are being adhered to.
- Manage the review, assessment, investigation and minimizing of credit risks associated with loan applications in accordance with the Banks operating policies and procedures.
- Provide a clear rationale for agreeing or rejecting applications, prior to submitting to the Head Retail Credit.
- Monitoring of existing loan portfolio, identifying early arrears or potential problem accounts and making necessary
- Support the Head of Credit in the review and monitoring of watch list
- Compile, analyze and report portfolio information to enable calculation of general provision levels and for regulatory and general purpose.
- Ensure the credit decisions are made within regulatory standards and adhere to TCF principles and Customer First
- Design and deliver credit training to branches to ensure full understanding of policies and practices.
As a Credit Analyst you will need:
- Experience in all the above
- Knowledge of UK real estate Market/Intermediaries Market and Balance sheet analysis
- Knowledge of Lending Products available in the Market
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of UK regulatory framework, principles and rules
- Knowledge of UK lending environment
- Experience in underwriting and assessing credit
- Knowledge of fraud Detection Tools/systems like Hunter/CIFAS
- CEMAP qualification
Please contact me ASAP on 02038460802 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in discussing this excellent opportunity.