City of London, London
£30000 - £34000 per annum
7 months ago
Multinational Financial Services business require a Credit Controller for 6 months to help with a heavy workload. You will need to have extensive Credit Control experience to be able to add value quickly.
The duties include:
- Maintains extensive debtors ledger across multiple products and in different currencies;
- Ensures debts are collected before they become overdue whilst ensuring older debts are collected as soon as possible;
- Handle queries and resolves problems efficiently for Credit Control & Billing;
- Assist in forensic analysis of aged items and on-account payments to ensure open-items are identified and closed out;
- Assists in the preparation of relevant reports to show outstanding debt for internal control purposes as well as for US reporting;
- Assists with the calculation of the quarterly bad debt provision
Please apply if you are available at short notice for a 6 month contract and you have credit control experience in a multi-currency and global organisation.