Our client, an International Bank based in the City are looking to recruit a Customer Services Officer to join their expanding London office.
As a Customer Service Officer you will be responsible for:
- Function as a go-between on administrative responsibilities between Relationship Managers, Business Development team and other departments of the bank
- Sending out account opening documentation to prospects and providing guidance on the on-boarding process
- Preparation of welcome letters, reference letters etc
- Ensure all customer files and KYC reviews are up to date
- Prompt submission of Compliance account reviews and adverse media searches in line with the assigned risk classification of the account
- To ensure prompt escalation and resolution of assigned customer complains
- To be abreast with reporting of irregularities and customer KYC, AML etc.
- Provide customers with account status and bank statements as and when requested (under supervision)
- Ensure compliance with the FCA/PRA's Individual Conduct Rules as outlined below.
- To support the overall business activities of BD/Wealth Management, or may be assigned
As a Customer Service Officer you will need:
- Experience within a similar position
- Knowledge within KYC or a KYC qualification
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be self-motivated/ work with minimal supervision.
- Business and Customer Service focused
- Proactive, thorough and analytical
- Good knowledge of customer KYC and AML policies and procedures
- Cross functional awareness
- Commercial awareness
- team player