£180 - £200 per day
6 months ago
Temporary role for a Commercial Data Analyst based in London at a large media company. Working in a dynamic and deadline driven environment, your key responsibilities will include; gathering and interrogating data, analysing business performance, regular management reporting and providing recommendations for improvement, reporting on employee productivity and optimisation, financial modelling, commission reporting and calculations.
Who you are
Ideally you will have a sound mix of the following:
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, and complex formulas).
- Relevant experience in an analytical, commercial reporting or accounting role.
- A commitment to innovation, continuous improvement and problem solving - you take pride in the accuracy of your work and you own outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholder management across various areas of the business.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise your workload in a fast paced environment.
- Someone who is passionate and motivated with a proactive approach to business needs.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of one of the world's largest media organisations.
- A dynamic, well supported and social team.