£60000 - £65000 per annum + 20-30% bonus, pension & Healthcare
3 months ago
The market leader in private equity, specialising in real estate, is recruiting for a Real Estate Finance Analyst. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Group Finance Director.
As a Real Estate Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Instruct and oversee fund service providers (administrators, depositories) to ensure performance is in line with agreed service levels
- Liaise with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external service providers to ensure the quality and timely flow of financial data
- Oversee calculation of fund AUM, NAV, management fees, performance fees and cost recharges
- Oversee preparation of fund financial statements, investor reporting (investor reports, capital statements, presentations, questionnaires, ad-hoc queries) and head office reporting packs
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- A 2.1 or 1st from a top 30 university
- Experience within real estate ideally funds
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering a 20-30% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.