£40000 - £45000 per annum
AF - FA - 2942506_1542648916
5 months ago
Our client is a growth-focused company offering a flexible, dynamic work environment. Recent expansion has created an opportunity for an exceptional finance Analyst. This brilliant role will give you a wealth of opportunity to showcase your outstanding skills and take your career to the next level in an environment where excellence is valued, initiative is rewarded and work-life balance is actively encouraged.
In this 6 - 9 month role you will be analysing big data and interpreting the findings into an easily understandable format. Your exceptional combination of technical and organisational skills will see you work between the stakeholders and the internal finance team explainign these findings. Your outstanding experience in financial abalysis will be required in this fast-paced environment.
Your Skills & Experience
- Part Qualified (Ideally with minimal exams left) / Finalist ACCA
- Experience of working with large datasets in complex organisations
- Impressive experience working on projects with complex integration and multiple systems data.
- Brilliant communication skills to express complex issues in plain language.
- Expert in excel
You are highly analytical with an ability to apply initiative in business situations. You are motivated, and passionate about actively contributing to business objectives. Your business know-how means you are easily able to perform due diligence on business problems and quickly grasp the key issues and data challenges of an organisation and industry. You have the confidence to liaise with business leaders and the leadership skills to guide and mentor a diverse team.
What's on offer?
- An exciting working environment where every day brings new challenges and opportunities to showcase your skills.
- Extensive professional development, an outstanding mentoring program and a strong career path.
- The inspiration of an exceptional team lead by highly regarded professionals.
- A company on a growth trajectory that rewards excellence and promotes the value of work-life balance.