West End, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
3 months ago
A fast-growing specialist financier is recruiting for a Finance Analyst. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Financial Controller.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Financial modelling and performance analysis for the assessment of new property development and financing investment opportunities;
- Preparing integrated P&L balance sheet and cash flow models for each transaction;
- Development appraisals and cash flows
- Monitoring cash flow projections
- Reviewing debt structures and relevant debt underwriting parameters using financial models and a variety of quantitative analytical tools to test assumptions and sensitivities;
- Qualified ACA, CFA or CIMA.
- Experience with producing financial models
- Ideally experience in investment management
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £75,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including health-care plus pension.