City of London, London
Up to £14 per hour
2 months ago
Our Client, a global and fun social company is seeking an energetic and professional individual with sound organisational and finance skills to join our team.
Your new role
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Management of accounts payable/receivable
- Trust Account Management
- Debt Collection.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounting Journal Entries
You will have had previous experience in a similar position and possess:
- An eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to meet deadlines when under pressure.
- This role will also be business facing, dealing with HQ departments and local teams in overseas countries to resolve issues.
- Experience: ~2+ years of payment processing and bank reconciliations
- Technical Competencies: Confident in Excel functions and basic accounting.
- Previous experience working with NetSuite and multiple banking platforms
If you believe you possess the required knowledge, skills and experience click the "Apply Now" button.