City of London, London
£23000 - £24000 per annum
12 days ago
TITLE: Finance Assistant
A trendy advertising firm are looking to hire a Finance Assistant to join their vibrant team.
They are looking for a down to earth person who wants to develop their knowledge in a finance department in a small but growing company.
There is currently one Finance Manager who you will assist by providing predominately invoice processing, transactional support and other day-to-day accounting duties for the company. However, being a small department there is likely to be the opportunity to get involved in other areas of finance.
- Raising purchase orders, processing and coding purchase invoices
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing and coding expense claims
- Processing the credit card statement
- Dealing with invoicing and other queries
- Updating the revenue tracker
- Setting up payment runs
- Updating the cash book
- Support the Finance Manager and the rest of the business as needed.
- 6 months minimum experience within purchase ledger and accounts receiavble
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- IT literate, including good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Sage 50 knowledge - desirable