City of London, London
£125 - £150 per day
6 days ago
- Nice office in Central London
- Global Company
- Small Dynamic Team
Scale up cosmetics company based in Central London hiring a PART TIME Finance Assistant. 2/3 days per week with flexible working hours.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Update accounting system for customer collections, supplier invoices and supplier payments.
- Prepare payments for suppliers, sales representative claims, rebates and others.
- Reconcile ledgers relates to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, intercompany and bank accounts.
- Customer account chase-up for payments and update collection records.
- Process credit cards payment for customers and update bank book.
- Cheque receipts, bank-in and update in bank book.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To be considered for this position, previous experience in a high volume reconciliations role, Provide high levels of accuracy and the meeting of deadlines. Adhere to relevant controls and processes so that the team is able to function effectively. Displaying an extremely high level of attention to detail is critical. Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills are required and exposure to accounting software XERO will be an advantage.