£50000 - £55000 per annum
AF - FBP - 28936_1539351762
7 months ago
My client, a leader in their field are looking for a Finance Business Partner to come on board and join their ever-growing team.
Description - Finance Business Partner - CARE & SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with senior management of the business.
- Constructively challenge the unit's function to deliver cost savings through the identification and presentation of opportunities, and through rigorous year-round expense discipline.
- Build and maintain an excellent understanding of the unit's cost base in terms of actual and budgeted spend.
- Prepare cost centre reports and detailed cost analysis for budget holders, presenting them monthly, explaining variances and identifying options to remain on budget.
- Provide close and continuous support to budget holders, ensuring that they understand their budgets and actual costs.
- Take the lead in preparing the annual budgets, and ad hoc actions.
- Assist in the production and review of business cases.
- Help to ensure that monthly, quarterly and year end accounts and reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Support the Group Finance Manager and wider finance team with ad hoc requests
* Proven ability to take complex financial information and provide insight and analysis to senior management to help them strategically manage their business.
* Understanding of applicable regulatory frameworks
* Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including influencing skills; with the ability to develop business networks, working collaboratively across Finance and the Business
* Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
* Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
* Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
* To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
* A commitment to continuing professional development.
Previous experience of business partnering with the CARE AND SUPPORT team.